Study in a Foreign Language
Széchenyi István University provides whole degree programmes in foreign languages only at the MSc level:
- BA in International Relations (Next deadline June 1, 2017)
- Master in Infrastructure-Civil Engineering (Transport Infrastructure-Geotechnics) (Next deadline June 1, 2017)
- Marketing MSc fulltime training (form for credit request: MA credit request) (Next deadline June 1, 2017)
- Supply Chain Management MSc Programme (Next deadline June 1, 2017)
- Vehicle Engineering MSc Programme (Next deadline June 1, 2017)
- Széchenyi University’s Doctoral Program in Management (SzEEDSM), (Next deadline August, 2017)
- Vehicle Engineering MSc Programme – Internal Combustion Engines Specialisation (Next deadline June 1, 2017)
In case, you wish to join to a whole degree programme in Hungarian language, you need to take part in the official Hungarian admission process. In order to find a suitable programme, please visit the "Courses" link on our website.
If you are a student of a higher education institution, you have also the possibility to study max. 2 semesters at Széchenyi István University, you have the following possibilities:
1. In the frame of any international projects (like Erasmus+, CEEPUS, EEA Grant, bilateral agreement ... asw) See the International portal (information are same like for the Erasmus students) for more information, and for the actual course list.
In case, your home university and the Szechenyi Istvan University has a bilateral agreement your study is free of charge.
2. In case you are an independent students, outside or above of any international programme or agreement, intending to study at the Szechenyi Istvan University for 1/2 semester, you have to pay tuituion fee. (15 EUR/creditpoint) We can accept only students, who chooses at least 30 credit points pro semester courses from our list ! The pre-condition of an admission is the Learning Agreement with the list of courses (at least 30 ECTS/semester) . You can apply with this list and an online application form, like the other exchange student according the rules, available on the International Portal (Deadlines: November 1 for Spring semester and June 1 for Winter semester).